Justin Spears and Michael Lev report from Arizona Stadium for Kevin Sumlin's press conference and discuss Santino Marchiol's dismissal from the roster, Arizona's defense and expectations of the Wildcats' season opener against BYU.
- Thanks to Khalil Tate, other QBs, future of the Pac-12 is up in the air
- Kevin Sumlin quickly dismisses Arizona Wildcats linebacker over racial slur
- Watch: 5 best things Kevin Sumlin said in Monday's press conference
- Only time will tell if ASU's Herm Edwards experience pays off
- Linebacker dismissed from Arizona Wildcats football team after racist video surfaces
- Former Wildcat Antonio Pierce eager to mold future football stars … at ASU
- With stars and flaws, can 2018 Wildcats live up to lofty expectations?
- 5 potential breakout players for the Arizona Wildcats in 2018
- Dynamic between Kevin Sumlin, Khalil Tate will determine Arizona Wildcats’ 2018 fate
- John McCain helped Lauri Markkanen get visa to play for Arizona Wildcats
- Greg Hansen: Perfect timing could lead first-year coach Kevin Sumlin, Cats to big things
- Here's a week-by-week look at Arizona's 2018 football schedule
- Greg Hansen's guide to the 2018 college football season
- Red Zone: Carrie Cecil on U.S. Sen. John McCain, social media addiction and teams in crisis
- Glendale CC could be in dismissed Wildcats LB Santino Marchiol's future
- Washington, Stanford top the Star's Week 1 Pac-12 power rankings
- Cats Stats: Arizona’s experience on 'D' takes quantifiable leap under Marcel Yates
- Former Arizona QB Brandon Dawkins steps away from football, citing mental health
- The Wildcast, Episode 122: Arizona-BYU football preview at Frog & Firkin
- Senior CB Jace Whittaker not playing for Arizona Wildcats in opener vs. BYU
- Notes, quotes and stats from the Arizona Wildcats’ 28-23 loss to BYU
I don't know about you, but many days my work email fills up faster than I can keep up with it. I start to wonder, if everyone's email is the same as mine, how many people actually see any of the emails that are sent out?
Hashtags can be used to brand and promote your business. By using a hashtag that is unique to your business, such as your business name or tagline, you will extend your reach simply by getting your customers to use the hashtag when commenting on social media. For example, KitKat uses #HaveAB…