LA Times beat writer Zach Helfand joins Justin Spears to preview the important matchup in the Pac-12 South between No. 22 Arizona and No. 17 USC, including the quarterback showdown.
Award-winning journalist and Tucson native, I've recently graduated from the University of Arizona and currently work as an online sports producer for the Arizona Daily Star.
- The Wildcast, Episode 37: Who’s the bigger sensation, Khalil Tate or Deandre Ayton? Plus, USC-Arizona preview
- Greg Hansen: 'Mr. Football' on the best Khalil in the league, an exhilarating October
- Arizona Wildcats AD Dave Heeke ‘disappointed’ with game attendance
- Hansen's video notebook: After undefeated October, Wildcats facing tough November
- The Arizona Wildcats’ other No. 14 is the top freshman pass rusher in the Pac-12
- The Wildcast, Episode 36: Khalil Tate takes LA, the Cats tip off — and predictions
- Hansen's video notebook: Why can't the Wildcats fill Arizona Stadium?
- Tennis player Alejandro Reguant makes Arizona history in great-grandmother's honor
- Greg Hansen: Arizona Wildcats' 'Fresh Men' are new in name only
- Greg Hansen: Arizona Wildcats are winning, but where are the fans?
- Wildcats game day breakdown: USC ties run in the family; Arizona savoring every opportunity
- What to watch for when the No. 22 Arizona Wildcats visit No. 17 USC
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Four gems about college basketball's unofficially official opening weekend
- Live fan chat: No. 22 Arizona Wildcats (6-2, 4-1) at No. 17 USC Trojans (7-2, 5-1)
- The Wildcast, Episode 43: Book pleads not guilty. Here’s what it means
I have come to notice that many of my millennial friends are not avid mobile shoppers, as many would assume. HOWEVER, what they will buy via mobile are DEALS! “Almost half (44%) selected a coupon or deal for a product they are looking for and 37% said they would want a close by sale or coupon.”
Nearly 90% of customers search online for a business before they shop. But if they can't find you because of incorrect contact information how can they shop your store? With Profile Sync Tucson.com Amplified can easily help you keep your contact information across all platforms up to date an…