Justin Spears. Michael Lev and Ryan Finley discuss everything UA football as the Wildcats enter the offseason following their 4-8 season. What did Arizona athletic director Dave Heeke show when said Kevin Sumlin will return for his third season following the Territorial Cup game? How will Khalil Tate be remembered? Plus, a complete breakdown of what to expect from Arizona's offseason from recruiting to hiring a defensive staff. And it's the championship edition of Pac-12 Pick 'Ems!
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
Michael is an award-winning journalist who has been covering sports professionally since the early '90s. He started at the Star in 2015 after spending 15 years at The Orange County Register. Michael is a graduate of Northwestern University.
- Injuries, illness may limit several Wildcats in game at Baylor
- Arizona Wildcats 2019 season review: 3 lingering questions about special teams
- News gets worse for Arizona Wildcats: Stone Gettings had fracture, Mannion, Green miss practices
- How ex-UA Wildcats fared in NBA on Thursday night
- Friends remember USS Arizona survivor Lauren Bruner as he heads 'home' on Pearl Harbor Day
- Salpointe Catholic grad Majok Deng delaying start of Pepperdine career so he can grow, learn game
- Wildcats' past, future collide at Hillcrest Prep, where Mike Bibby coaches Dalen Terry
- L.A. Chargers sign former Arizona Wildcats defensive tackle PJ Johnson to practice squad
- Arizona will host Colorado, play at Stanford to fill Pac-12's new 20-game schedule in '20-21
- Scouting report: No. 12 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 18 Baylor Bears
- Photos: No. 12 Arizona bested by Baylor, drops first game of the season
- Steelers hand Cardinals sixth straight loss
- How former UA Wildcats fared in NBA on Sunday
- Wildcats left off All-Pac-12 teams; 5 make honorable mention
- Arizona Wildcats 2019 season review: Tracking position grades, game by game