Justin Spears and Michael Lev discuss the state of Arizona after the Wildcats start the Kevin Sumlin era 0-2, and how the return of key starters on both sides of the ball will be beneficial for the Wildcats moving forward.
- Struggling Arizona Wildcats seek explosive plays on offense, takeaways on defense
- Greg Hansen: If Khalil Tate's not 100 percent healthy, UA's season could get derailed
- Watch: 5 best things Kevin Sumlin said in Monday's press conference
- Return of Layth Friekh leads to shuffling of Arizona Wildcats offensive line
- Arizona Wildcats' game at Oregon State to kick off at 1 p.m. on Pac-12 Networks
- Arizona Wildcats rewind: Five takeaways from the UA's 45-18 loss to Houston
- Week 2 stats for Tucsonans, ex-Arizona Wildcats in the NFL
- Carrie Cecil's Red Zone: On learning from losses, Kaepernick's campaign, good deeds
- Watch: 'It's like a whole new O-line' with Layth Friekh back in the fold
- Return of left tackle Layth Friekh could make things right for Arizona Wildcats offensive line
- The Wildcast, Episode 127: Did the Khalil Tate hype bury Arizona's flaws?
- Join Star reporters for a live Wildcast recording at Frog and Firkin this season
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats host Southern Utah
- Arizona Wildcats DE Justin Belknap breaks foot, could miss rest of 2018 season
FREE to the public but tickets required. Go to www.tucson.com/schoolandcampfair and click on "Click Here for Free Tickets".
From moving for a job to having never having left the Old Pueblo, we all have stories about how Tucson went from just a city we lived in to the place we call home.