Justin Spears, Ryan Finley, Michael Lev and Alec White preview Arizona-Oregon State at Frog & Firkin', and discuss what the Wildcats need to accomplish to snap their three-game losing streak. How will the defense respond after firing defensive coordinator Marcel Yates? What does Chuck Cecil bring as the new DC? Plus, Pac-12 Pick 'Ems for the week!
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
Michael is an award-winning journalist who has been covering sports professionally since the early '90s. He started at the Star in 2015 after spending 15 years at The Orange County Register. Michael is a graduate of Northwestern University.
Digital Sports Producer & Reporter
Alec has been with the Star since October 2019. He’s currently a senior at the University of Arizona and previously worked as sports editor for the Arizona Daily Wildcat.
- Here's how the new 3-point line is likely to change college basketball — and help the Wildcats
- Here's a look at players that matter in college hoops, from A(nthony) to Z(Xavier)
- NCAA clears Arizona guard Jemarl Baker to play immediately, boosting Wildcats' depth
- Arizona's exhibition opponent, Chico State, returns to relative normalcy after fire-ravaged 2018
- 'The greatest conference': Former Arizona assistant Jim Michalczik continues Pac-12 run at Oregon State
- NCAA: Arizona guard Jemarl Baker can play immediately this season
- Photos of every University of Arizona homecoming since 1914
- Lumberjacks, interim boss 'have something to prove' after coach leaves for Arizona Wildcats
- The numbers that drove the Arizona Wildcats to change defensive coordinators
- Ex-Wildcat Sean Harris 'not totally surprised' by Arizona's firing of DC Marcel Yates
- The Wildcast (Bonus): 'Desert Swarm' LB Sean Harris talks Hall of Fame, raising two sons and UA football
- Arizona AD Dave Heeke says he'll work with NCAA, Pac-12 amid 'ever-changing landscape'
- Who will run Cats' 'D' in 2020 and beyond? These 10 coaches should make Kevin Sumlin's list
- Arizona Wildcats unveil the Dick Tomey Football Practice Fields
- Saturday's storylines include a 'SportsCenter' debut, Arizona's QB shuffle and a crazy TD stat
- Scores from Friday night's high school football schedule
- Watch: Breaking down Arizona Wildcats' exhibition win over Chico State
- Watch: Breaking down Arizona’s exhibition win over Chico State
- Check out today's projected starters, key matchups and stats with the Star's Field Pass page