The 15th-ranked Arizona Wildcats, fresh off a 50-point win over Omaha, will now turn to face No. 6 Gonzaga on Saturday night at McKale Center. The Star's Justin Spears, Alec White and Bruce Pascoe review the UA's win from Wednesday night and what challenges the Zags present. With Stone Gettings likely out (concussion), how does Arizona's frontcourt stack up against Gonzaga? Plus, Deandre Ayton is close to returning from his 25-game suspension.
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
Digital Sports Producer & Reporter
Alec has been with the Star since October 2019. He’s currently a senior at the University of Arizona and previously worked as sports editor for the Arizona Daily Wildcat.
- With Gonzaga coming to town, Wildcats must improve Achilles' heel — rebounding
- Big news for baseball lovers: Arizona Wildcats to open 2020 season on Valentine’s Day
- Racing greats Bob Baffert, Todd Pletcher talk horses, hijinks and safety at UA panel
- Arizona softball team will host Team USA, Dejah Mulipola in February exhibition
- After win over Omaha, Sean Miller says Arizona Wildcats did 'tremendous' job of bouncing back
- Bob Baffert sits courtside, Christian Koloko puts on a clinic and Adia Barnes debuts a podcast
- Photos: University of Arizona 99, Nebraska-Omaha 49, NCAA men's basketball
- Greg Hansen: ESPN ranks two Arizona Wildcats coaches among the best ever. They aren't who you'd think.
- Ex-Wildcat TE Rob Gronkowski makes the cut for the NFL 100 All-Time Team
- Scouting report: No. 15 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 6 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Arizona Wildcats target Mikey Williams scores 77 points, sets CIF San Diego Section record
- Who's got the edge when the Arizona Wildcats face Gonzaga?
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Early signing day a moment of truth for Wildcats' struggling football program