Justin Spears and Michael Lev are joined by Star sports columnist Greg Hansen to preview another chapter in the Territorial Cup rivalry and assess the state of both UA and ASU heading into Saturday's matchup. Which Territorial Cup memories stick out? Who had the most memorable performance between UA and ASU? Plus, could Khalil Tate salvage his career with a win over the Sun Devils on the road? And the guys take one final stab at Pac-12 Pick 'Ems.
Justin writes stories and produces digital content about UA football and basketball and high school football. A Tucson native, Justin graduated from the UA in 2017 and is the host of the Wildcast Podcast and a radio host on ESPN Tucson.
Michael is an award-winning journalist who has been covering sports professionally since the early '90s. He started at the Star in 2015 after spending 15 years at The Orange County Register. Michael is a graduate of Northwestern University.
Greg graduated from Utah State, worked at two Utah newspapers, the St. Petersburg Times, the Albany Democrat-Herald in Oregon and moved to Tucson to cover UA football and baseball. He became the Star's sports columnist in 1984.
- Coaching changes have forced Arizona Wildcats defense to confront realities of big-time college football
- 40 years ago, Brett Weber — Arizona's freshman, walk-on kicker — made the most of his second chance
- Judith Blair, ex-Wildcat's mom and advocate for organ donation and gender equality, dies at 71
- Carrie Cecil: Why my husband loathes ASU, how to stop online bullies and how UA is righting the ship
- UA vs. ASU: See who wins on The Price Is Right's college rivals special
- Talk o' Tuesday: Arizona football prepares for Territorial Cup, basketball heads to Wooden Legacy
- Tucson Sugar Skulls release 2020 schedule, which features new IFL teams
- Photos: Every UA vs. ASU football game since 1975
- The Wildcast, Episode 232: Assessing the state of UA football as Wildcats turn to ASU
- Arizona Wildcats brace for latest version of ASU’s big three, led by ‘almost perfect’ QB Jayden Daniels
- 'I have absolutely no regrets': Salpointe Catholic coach Dennis Bene comes full circle in final game
- Photos: Arizona Wildcats (7-0) vs. Pepperdine Waves (3-4) in Wooden Legacy
- Cats and Devils to go color-vs-color — with a throwback twist — for Saturday's Territorial Cup game
- All week long, we've been running our favorite UA-ASU football rivalry photos. Here they are in one place.
- Territorial Cup storylines include a 'cutthroat' rivalry, promising receivers and UA's road struggles