The Continental Ranch Shopping Center on the corner of Wade and Silverbell roads has sold to 2908 RT. 130 LLC for $3.3 million.
The 21,600-square-foot multi-tenant retail center in Marana received an offer within the first week of being listed and is 93 percent occupied.
Gary Heinfeld and Ryan W. Heinfeld, of Advisors in Real Estate Inc., along with Colliers International, represented the seller. Dylan Brown and Andrew Fosberg, of CBRE, represented the buyer.
The Continental Ranch area is very active with multiple recent sales. This is the third multi-tenant retail center in the area sold by Advisors in Real Estate.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- Brentwood Developments bought Safeway Vistoso Plaza for $10 million. The 34,770-square-foot center at 12112, 12142, and 12115 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd. is 100 percent leased. The Safeway store was not part of the sale. Craig Finfrock, of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC, represented the buyer, and the seller, SB Vistoso Shopping Center LLC, was represented by Robert Nolan of Oxford Realty Advisors.
- Casa Marin, a 72-unit apartment community at 432 E. Prince Road,
- sold for $3.4 million, and Eucalyptus Gardens, a 48-unit apartment community at
- 414 E. Prince Road, sold for $2.2 million to private investors. Hamid Panahi and James K. Crawley, with Marcus & Millichap, represented both parties.
- Shibin and Tao Luo Jiang bought a 29,652-square-foot industrial complex at 2700 E. Bilby Road for $1.3 million from Innovations Holdings. David Volk and Tim Healy, with CBRE, represented the seller, and Rob Glaser, with Picor, represented the buyer.
- Rio Nuevo Multipurpose Facilities District bought a 12,686-square-foot office space from New Dekel LLC at 2221 E. Broadway for $700,000. David Montijo, Damian Wilkinson and Ian Stuart of CBRE represented the seller; the buyer self-represented.
- Mark Nelson Evers bought an eight-unit complex at 50 W. 32nd St. from Alumni Real Estate LLC for $292,500. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented the buyer, and Michelle Tapia, of Tierra Antigua Realty, represented the seller.
- Husainiya Center of Tucson LLC bought commercial/office buildings at 639-641 N. Swan Road for $230,000 from CYT Holdings LLC. The buyer was represented by Victor Nasser, with Tierra Antigua Realty, and the seller was represented by Legendary Properties LLC.
- South Central Industrial Properties XIII LP bought 3.41 acres of vacant land at 1949 E. Valencia Road from the Wheeler Foundation for $214,989. Hank Amos, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented the seller, and Dean Cotlow, of the Cotlow Co., represented the buyer.
- Engineering firm PSOMAS leased 12,838 square feet at Tucson West, 333 E. Wetmore Road. Phil Skillings and Andrew Sternberg, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord, and Mark Irvin, with Mark Irvin CRE, represented the tenant.
- Polydeck Screen Corp. leased 5,280 square feet of industrial space at the Rita Ranch Industrial Center, 8620 E. Old Vail Road, from Davery Properties LLC. Tim Healy, with CBRE, represented both parties.
- Crema Coffee LLC leased 1,200 square feet at North Pima Center, 3725 W. Ina Road. Dave Dutson, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord, and Kevin Volk, with Volk Co., represented the tenant.