Chuy’s Mesquite Broiler is headed south.
The restaurant, which features fish, chicken, shrimp and tri-tip beef, will occupy 5,995 square feet in the Valley Verde Center on Interstate 19 and Duval Mine Road in Green Valley.
The owners have six other eateries in the Tucson area and expect to open the new one in February.
Gary Heinfeld and Ryan Heinfeld, with Advisors in Real Estate Inc., represented the landlord, CJR at Valley Verde LLC.
Other recent commercial transactions include:
- John Kai Jr. LLC bought property at 7455-7475 W. Twin Peaks Road for $5.1 million. The 18,300-square-foot retail center includes the following tenants: Anytime Fitness, AKKA Karate, Point of Grace Dance Studio, Dental Village, Lucky’s Tea Room and Trinity Art Collection, and Fowler Chiropractic. Gary Heinfeld and Ryan Heinfeld, with Advisors in Real Estate Inc., represented the owner, CJR Investments. The buyer was self-represented.
- DAMCO Arizona Properties LLC bought the new Dollar General store at 6780 North Sandario Road for $1.7 million. Dave Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the seller, DCM Development LLC.
- Justin Lanne and Mike Chapman, with NAI Horizon, represented both parties in the $655,200 sale of the Edison View Casitas, 3251 E. Edison St.
- The Filipino-American Christian Fellowship of Tucson bought property at 7025-7033 E. 21st St. from DWS Properties Management LLC for $335,900. Frank Arrotta, of Tucson Realty & Trust Co., represented the buyer. Terry Lavery and Amos Koren, of Realty Executives, represented the seller.
- Maximum Impact Physical Therapy Services LLC leased 3,300 square feet at 1686 W. Valencia Road in Midvale Plaza. David Hammack, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, HAM Midvale LLC.
- 7 Degrees Fahrenheit LLC, a Thai hand-rolled ice cream shop, leased 1,400 square feet of retail space at 4386 N. Oracle Road. Dave Dutson, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord.
- Calm Dawn Massaging Inc. leased 1,200 square feet in Grant Plaza, 3530 E. Grant Road. Gordon Wagner and Dave Dutson, with NAI Horizon, represented the landlord.
- Xiao Guang Xu, dba Enjoy Foot Massage, leased 975 square feet at 1515 W. St. Mary’s Road in St. Mary’s Plaza. Dave Hammack and Rick Borane, of Volk Co., represented the landlord, St. Mary’s Plaza LLC.