Photos of the University of Arizona campus and buildings in the 1950s, 60s and 70s and the same vantage points in 2016.
As featured on
Star columnist Greg Hansen is counting down the 100 best days in Tucson sports history. Today: No. 17.
Two ballyhooed recruits are striving to live up to their potential on the opposite side of the ball from where their college careers began.
- Central Arizona's Blue Bell Mine became well-known copper producer
- Tucson to court: Keeping state funds in gun dispute illegal
- Court: Ex-AG Tom Horne can fight $1.2M campaign finance violation fine
- Tucson Democrat Farley considering run for governor in 2018
- Arizona Wildcats' Sean Miller: One-and-done mentality 'completely upside down'
- Metal-detecting discovery in Tucson leads to bridge's name
- Arizona bill limiting ethnic studies in colleges won't get hearing
- Ironworkers top off new Banner tower in Tucson
- Local pilot celebrates 50-plus years in the air
- Tax plan could give $225 million to University of Arizona for capital improvements
- Dean of UA's Eller College looks to retool for digital shift in business world
- Arizona's public universities will not consider becoming 'sanctuaries'
- Noam Chomsky class at University of Arizona worth 12-hour commute for student
- Tucson Real Estate: Third Hub student-housing tower planned for UA
- UA architecture students do their level best
- Then and Now: Kinsley's Ranch Lake in Arivaca Junction