Dominic Baciocco and Justin Spears try to make sense of Arizona's disaster of a trip to Paradise Island, and do some digging for the light at the end of tunnel. Beat writer Bruce Pascoe calls in to talk about those mysterious orange lawn mowers all over Atlantis, and sheds some light on the Wildcats' recent struggles. Plus, what was happening in sports and pop culture last time Arizona wasn't ranked? We bet we'll surprise you.
- ASU replaces Arizona Wildcats in Top 25 basketball polls
- Arizona Wildcats tumble from No. 2 to out of top-25 poll; ASU jumps in at No. 20
- Concerns piling up for Arizona Wildcats after rough trip to Bahamas
- 'Fairly obvious' Deandre Ayton not responsible for Wildcats' Bahamas crash, Sean Miller says
- The Wildcast, Episode 46: Who are the best 5 freshmen in UA basketball history?
- Arizona basketball: On Rawle Alkins' foot, Emmanuel Akot's knee and (again) that elephant in the locker room
- The last time Arizona Wildcats weren't ranked: "Gangnam Style" was in, RichRod was new
- Relevant things in sports, American culture the last time Arizona was unranked in AP Top 25
- The Wildcast Episode 48: Who’s to blame for the way Arizona lost to Arizona State?
- Arizona Wildcats ready to reboot season after disastrous trip to Bahamas
- Scouting report: Arizona Wildcats vs. Long Beach State 49ers
- Watch: 9 best things Arizona Wildcats said at Tuesday's news conference
- Arizona-LBSU pregame: Which Wildcats will show up?
- Basketball fan chat: Arizona Wildcats (3-3) vs. Long Beach State 49ers (3-4)
- Arizona Wildcats beat Long Beach State 91-56 in return to McKale Center
- Greg Hansen: Sean Miller thinks Wildcats are far from firing on all cylinders despite easy win
- 'Effort was terrible,' but Arizona Wildcats snap losing streak by routing Long Beach State
- Seen and heard: Deandre Ayton still on record pace, fingers crossed for Rawle Alkins
- Arizona basketball: Inside look at the Wildcats' remaining nonconference opponents
- Arizona Wildcats in the NBA: Aaron Gordon breaks out the windmill, puts up 40 on OKC
- The Wildcast, Episode 50: What is ASU thinking?
- Where have you gone, Kadeem Allen? Wildcats need more defensive stoppers, Sean Miller says
- Always a gamble: Here's how Las Vegas has treated the Arizona Wildcats
- Scouting report: Arizona Wildcats at UNLV Rebels
- Hansen's video notebook: Rewinding Sean Miller's postgame tirade for the ages
- Arizona Wildcats come back to beat UNLV 91-88 in overtime
- The Wildcast, Episode 51: Who's to blame for the Wildcats' lack of effort on the court?
I don't know about you, but many days my work email fills up faster than I can keep up with it. I start to wonder, if everyone's email is the same as mine, how many people actually see any of the emails that are sent out?