Sports editor Ryan Finley and basketball reporter Bruce Pascoe break down what Sean Miller said (and didn’t) on Tuesday, and talk about what UA president Robert Robbins and athletic director Dave Heeke meant when they offered their support to the embattled coach.
As featured on
- Video: 'Devastated' Sean Miller's statement on FBI probe into Arizona Wildcats
- The Wildcast Episode 21: Did RichRod handle the Scottie Young situation correctly?
- The Wildcast Episode 20: Worst. Week. Ever.
- What we know so far in the Arizona basketball scandal, three weeks after Book Richardson's arrest
- Sean Miller 'devastated' by FBI probe, but receives support from UA president, Wildcats AD
- Letters: Wildcats basketball fans debate Sean Miller's future after FBI report
- Watch: Greg Hansen on the state of Arizona Wildcats basketball during "our Watergate"
- Letters: Arizona basketball fans weigh in on Wildcats basketball scandal
- University of Arizona president, AD say they support Sean Miller in basketball scandal probe
- Five-star forward Simi Shittu cancels Arizona recruiting visit
- The bad news wouldn't stop in Arizona Wildcats' week to forget
- Arizona Wildcats secure verbal commitment from three-star Texas receiver Tre Adams
- Arizona Wildcats senior DE-LB DeAndre' Miller probable to play at Colorado